Cincinnati Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CINF) spotted trading -34.85% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 66.72% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed -0.76% to recent value of $76.81. The stock transacted 1069455 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 776.64K shares. The company has 160.80M of outstanding shares and 149.85M shares were floated in the market.
On Oct. 26, 2020, Cincinnati Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CINF) released:
- Third-quarter 2020 net income of $484 million, or $2.99 per share, compared with $248 million, or $1.49 per share, in the third quarter of 2019, after recognizing a $375 million third-quarter 2020 increase in the fair value of equity securities still held.
- $116 million or 65% decrease in non-GAAP operating income* to $63 million, or 39 cents per share, compared with $179 million, or $1.08 per share, in the third quarter of last year.
- $236 million increase in third-quarter 2020 net income, primarily due to the after-tax net effect of a $352 million increase in net investment gains partially offset by a $106 million decrease in after-tax property casualty underwriting income, including $152 million from catastrophe losses.
- $60.57 book value per share at September 30, 2020, up $0.02 since year-end.
- 0% value creation ratio for the first nine months of 2020, compared with 22.8% for the same period of 2019.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 593.30% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at -4.20%.
The price moved ahead of -2.98% from the mean of 20 days, -2.35% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -4.07% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -1.11%, -0.08% for month and YTD performance remained -26.95%.