4th of July fruit pizza is topped with tangy cream cheese frosting, fresh fruit, and cookie dough that’s soft and chewy. If you’re a fan of fruit, this recipe is for you. For an even simpler process, buy a premade cookie roll or create your own from scratch. For the occasion, we serve them a patriotic spread of strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries.
Then there’s a fast cream cheese-and-sugar mixture. This dessert pizza may be made in a matter of minutes. For as long as I can remember, fruit pizza has been a family favorite. This cold dessert was ideal for the hot summer weather. Why wouldn’t you want this in your life? Scroll down and find out the making process of the 4th of July Fruit Pizza.
- Anna Kendrick Eating Disorder: Is It True Or Not? (Latest Updates)
- LeBron James’ Net Worth: Is He Officially A Billionaire?
What’s in the 4th of July Fruit Pizza?
Extract of almonds
The best course of action was to incorporate almond extract into the sugar cookie crust. The sugar cookie recipe that has been passed down in our family did not originally call for the use of almond extract; nonetheless, adding it gives the cookie layer a delightful flavor.
To make cream cheese
The layer made of cream cheese may be our favorite of all of them. The sweetness of the sugar cookie and the flavor punches from the fruit are brought into harmony by the addition of the cream cheese. This gorgeous fruit pizza is held together with a flavor that is luscious, creamy, and sour all thanks to the use of this ingredient.
Raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries are the following
Not only do the colors of the fruit correspond to the merry colors of the occasion, but they also have a fantastic flavor when they are placed on top of the fruit pizza.
What You Need To Make 4th of July Fruit Pizza
The 4th of July Fruit Pizza recipe is very easy, especially if you use store-bought cookie dough for the crust. This will save you time in the kitchen so that you can spend that time with friends and family outside in the sun. We use Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough, which you can find in almost any grocery store. If you’d rather make them yourself, that’s fine too. We have a great recipe for chocolate chip cookies that you can use. If you leave out the chocolate chips, this recipe is ready to go.
You’ll need the following for the 4th of July fruit pizza
- Cookie dough
- Cream cheese
- Fresh fruit
The only thing you need that isn’t already in your kitchen is an electric hand mixer for the frosting. The rest is easy and can be made with the tools you already have.
This 4th of July fruit pizza is sure to be a hit this summer! Display your red, white, and blue pride with this fun, festive, and tasty dessert made with a sugar cookie crust, whipped topping, and fresh berries! https://t.co/flxYKicNAU pic.twitter.com/ioAWhWhxZr
— Jamielyn Nye (@iheartnaptime) June 24, 2022
How To Make 4th Of July Fruit Pizza – Step By Step
- Prepare the oven to 325 degrees. Flour and confectioner’s sugar should be combined in a separate basin. To achieve a crumbly texture, cut in the butter. Press mixture onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the crust is just beginning to brown. Let cool.
- To make an American flag, whisk together some cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl. Mix in some vanilla extract, and then squeeze on some lemon juice. On top of the crust, spread one cup of the cream cheese mixture. The leftover cream cheese mixture should be set away.
- Arrange strawberry slices in rows atop the pizza, using the accompanying image as a guide for placement, to represent the horizontal stripes of a flag. Put blueberries in the top left-hand corner of the dish.
- Make a hole in the very tip of a plastic bag that may be used with food, and then insert a star pastry tip with the number 21. Fill the bag with the cream cheese mixture that was reserved. To create the appearance of striped white frosting, pipe a zigzag pattern in between the rows of strawberries.
- Cream cheese and sugar should be beaten together in a small bowl to construct a Canadian flag. Mix in some vanilla extract, and then squeeze on some lemon juice. Over the crust, spread three-quarters of a cup of the cream cheese mixture. Set leftover mixture aside.
- On top of the pizza, arrange the strawberries so that they resemble the shape of a maple leaf.
- Make a hole at the very tip of a plastic bag that may be used with food, and then insert a circular pastry tip number 5. Fill the bag with the cream cheese mixture that was reserved. Pipe veins on the maple leaf.
To get more updates visit our site newswatchlist.com.