On June 28, 1974, Dyrdek was born in Kettering, Ohio. When he was 11 years old, professional skateboarder Neil Blender gave him his first skateboard. This ignited his passion to become a professional skateboarder; that was all he could think about.
He planned out all the tricks he would try out later while he was at school, and after school, he practiced skating until his parents called him in for the night.
When he was 12, he obtained sponsorship and started his professional skateboarding career. He moved to Southern California at 16 to pursue a career as a professional skateboarder.
What Is Rob Dyrdek’s Net Worth?
Rob Dyrdek is a former professional skateboarder, actor, producer, businessman, and MTV reality celebrity with a $100 million net worth. He gained the most notoriety for his appearances on the reality series “Rob & Big,” “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory,” and “Ridiculousness.”
Rob Dyrdek received $60,000 for every episode of “Rob & Big.” He received $100,000 for every episode of “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory.”
How Much Property Did She Have?
Rob currently owns three residences in the gated Mulholland Estates above Beverly Hills. On just these three residences, he has spent close to $25 million. In a moment, more details on each of these homes. First, a brief history of Dyrdek real estate sales
- In May 2008 Dyrdek spent $2.549 million for a home in the Mount Olympus neighborhood above Laurel Canyon that was sold in November 2012 for $2.125 million, a $334,000 loss.
- In March 2013, after nearly five long years on and off the market at increasingly lower prices, he took a $220,000 loss on a mid-1960s multi-level modern in the Hollywood Knolls neighborhood near Lake Hollywood that he bought in 2005 for $1.395 million and sold for $1.175 million.
- In 2016, Dyrdek sold his four-bedroom, three-bathroom, 3,733-square-foot house in the Laurel Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles between Laurel Canyon and Coldwater Canyon for $3.5 million.
If you want to check out other celebrities’ net worth, then we have given you these articles below:
- What Is Kevin Hart Net Worth? Does He Own Any Real Estate?
- What Is Mark Cuban Net Worth? How Much Property Did He Have?
- What Is Geraldo Rivera Net Worth? How Much Is His Fox News Salary Per Year?
An empty 3.1-acre site in the upscale gated neighborhood known as “Mulholland Estates” cost Dyrdek $9.9 million in 2015. The lot is the most significant piece of real estate in the community.
Apparently planning to custom-build his own megamansion but later changing his mind, musician Robbie Williams once owned it. According to reports, Rob has submitted plans to the city for a home to be built there.
Rob Dyrdek shared on Instagram:
View this post on Instagram
In the same neighborhood, Rob Dyrdek and his wife purchased a 4-bedroom, 7,000-square-foot property in 2018 for $6 million. They started making significant, pricey renovations.
Rob spent $8.5 million on his THIRD Mulholland Estates property in December 2019. The third home is 7,500 square feet and has 10 bathrooms and 7 bedrooms.
You can tell us in the comment section if you want to check out details about other celebrities’ net worth. You can also join us on our Twitter account.