George Foreman is one of the most famous and successful boxers of all time. He is a two-time world heavyweight champion, an Olympic gold medalist, and a Hall of Famer. He is also known for his entrepreneurship, his grill products, and his large family. But who is George Foreman’s wife? How many times has he been married? And what is his relationship with his ex-wives and children? In this article, we will answer these questions.
Who is George Foreman’s Current Wife?
George Foreman’s current wife is Mary Joan Martelly, whom he married in 1985. Mary Joan Martelly is an American Indian with extensive experience in humanitarian assistance. Mary and George lead a modest life. They have largely succeeded in keeping the public away from their private affairs. They seldom appear in public together.
How Many Children Do George and Mary Have?
Mary and George have been together for over 38 years and have five biological children: George IV, George V, George VI, Leola, and Natalie. They also adopted two children: Isabella Brandie Lilja in 2009 and Courtney Isaac in 2012.
Mary and George are devoted parents who love their children unconditionally. They have raised them with strong values and morals. They have also supported their children’s dreams and aspirations.
Take a look at some additional recently published content from us:
- Who is Kevin Costner First Wife? What Is Kevin and Christine’s Current Status?
- Who is RJ Scaringe Wife? How Did He and His Wife Meagan Meet and Fall in Love?
How Do George and Mary Maintain Their Marriage?
Mary and George lead a modest and private life. They have largely succeeded in keeping the public away from their personal affairs. They seldom appear in public together.
Mary and George have a strong bond that is based on mutual respect, trust, and love. They have overcome many challenges and hardships together, such as George’s comeback to boxing, his health issues, and the loss of their daughter Freeda. They also share a common faith in God and attend church regularly.
They enjoy spending quality time with each other and their family. They like to travel, watch movies, play games, and cook together. They also have a sense of humor and make each other laugh.
“Forgiveness is the subtle thread that binds both Love and friendship.” We need this thing, or we won’t have anyone. I don’t want my kids to do DNA tests to find our family when all I had to do was forgive:
View this post on Instagram
Who Were George Foreman’s Ex-Wives and Children?
Before marrying Mary Joan Martelly, George Foreman had four ex-wives and seven other children. Here is a brief overview of his previous marriages and children:
- Adrienne Calhoun: George’s first wife, whom he married in December 1971. They had two children: Michi and George Jr. They divorced in 1974, but George later proposed to her again in 1977. She declined his offer and remarried to Ben Jones.
- Cynthia Lewis: George’s second wife, whom he married in October 1977. She is an author who wrote a book about her life with George titled “You Can Run… But You Can’t Hide: The Secret Diary of My Life with George Foreman”. They divorced in August 1979. They did not have any children together, but Cynthia claimed that Jasmine Christina Foreman was George’s daughter. However, a blood test proved that he was not her father.
- Sharon Goodson: George’s third wife, whom he married in September 1981. Their marriage lasted less than a year and they divorced in April 1982. They did not have any children together.
- Andrea Skeete: George’s fourth wife, whom he married in 1982. They had two children: George III and Freeda. Freeda was a professional boxer who died by suicide in 2019. They divorced in 1985.
Apart from his biological and adopted children, George also has a daughter named Georgetta from a previous relationship with a woman named Pamela Clay.
George Foreman is a successful and influential figure in the world of sports and business. He has also been married five times and has a large family of 12 children. His current wife is Mary Joan Martelly, who has been with him for over three decades. They live a low-key and happy life together.