Alex Bennet is a popular TV personality, podcaster, and writer for the Barstool blog. She gained fame after appearing on the Bravo TV show “Sweet Home”. She married Graham Bennett, the son of a wealthy businessman, in 2019. But recently, some fans have speculated that the couple might have split up. Is there any truth to these rumors? Let’s find out.
What Sparked the Divorce Rumors?
The divorce rumors started when some fans noticed that Alex Bennet had deleted some of her Instagram posts with her husband. They also observed that she had not posted any new photos with him for a long time. Some fans wondered if the couple had grown apart or if there was any trouble in their marriage.
How Did Alex Bennet Respond to the Rumors?
Alex Bennet has not directly addressed the rumors of her divorce. However, she has posted some photos and stories on her Instagram that suggest that she is still happily married to Graham Bennett. For example, on April 7, 2023, she shared a photo of them celebrating their fourth anniversary. She wrote: “Lived a lot of life in these four years”. She also posted a video of them dancing and having fun at a wedding in June 2023.
View this post on Instagram
What is the Current Status of Their Marriage?
Based on the available evidence, it seems that Alex Bennet and Graham Bennett are still together and in love. There is no official confirmation or indication that they have decided to separate or divorce. They seem to enjoy a lavish lifestyle together and travel frequently. They have not yet had any children.
What Are Some Facts About Their Relationship?
Alex Bennet and Graham Bennett have been dating for several years before they got married. They tied the knot on April 6, 2019, in a grand ceremony many family members and friends attended. Graham Bennett is the son of Clay Bennett, a successful businessman who owns the Oklahoma City Thunder and serves as the chairman of the Professional Basketball Club LLC.
He also works for REFORM Alliance and Dorchester Capital Corporation. Alex Bennet co-hosts “Mean Girl Podcast” and “Mother Knows Best” with her mother, Kontent Kim, at Barstool Sports. She also writes for the Barstool blog and hosts a “Sweet Home” TV show. She recently got involved in a controversy with Dave Portnoy, the owner of Barstool, which attracted much attention from the audience.
Check out some other new content we’ve published:
- Yung Joc’s Family Matters: Divorce, Co-Parenting, and New Beginnings
- Lorie Campbell: Certified Divorce Coach and Wife of Paul Campbell
Why Do People Think Alex Bennett Is Getting Divorced?
There are several reasons why some people think Alex Bennett is getting divorced from her husband, Graham Bennett. Some of them are:
- She has not posted pictures with him on social media for a long time. The last time Alex Bennett shared a photo with her husband on Instagram was on April 6, 2021, when they celebrated their second anniversary. Since then, she has not posted any pictures with him or mentioned him in her captions or stories. Some fans think this is a sign that they are not happy together or have separated.
- She has been involved in a controversy with Dave Portnoy, the owner of Barstool Sports. In June 2021, Alex Bennett accused Dave Portnoy of sexually harassing her and creating a hostile work environment at Barstool Sports. She claimed he made inappropriate comments about her body and appearance and threatened to fire her if she did not comply with his demands. She also alleged that he tried to sabotage her podcasts and blog posts by deleting or changing them without her consent. Dave Portnoy denied all the allegations and said that Alex Bennett was lying and trying to extort money from him. He also said he had evidence to prove his innocence and would sue her for defamation. Some fans think this scandal might have affected Alex Bennett’s marriage and caused trouble between her and her husband.
- She has been seen hanging out with other men. Some fans have noticed that Alex Bennett has been spending time with other men, such as her co-workers, friends, or celebrities. For example, in July 2021, she posted a picture with rapper Lil Nas X on Instagram, posing together in matching outfits. She also posted a video with comedian Pete Davidson on TikTok, where they joked about dating each other. Some fans think these posts hint that Alex Bennett is single or cheating on her husband.
Alex Bennet’s divorce is not a fact, but a rumor. There is no evidence that she and her husband, Graham Bennett, have split up or are planning to do so. They appear to be happy couples celebrating their anniversaries and attending events together. They have not commented on the rumors, but their social media posts show they are still in love. Therefore, fans should not believe everything they read online and respect their privacy.